There is no one who humanizes auditions like Tim Phillips, sharing tools you'll be able to use immediately after this class and for the rest of your career, no matter what level you currently work at.
Find out how specific and unavoidable you can be when you learn how to enter your auditions through character first - based on the clues embedded in your text.
Work on-camera with before and after video playback, and see incredible results for yourself. Class sizes are limited to 12 working actors.
WHAT TO PREPARE:
2-3 pages of material in your casting to the best of your audition-ready ability. Enjoy highly specialized feedback and personal adjustment in a small group setting.
Bring 2 copies, unstapled, 1 highlighted for your reader, with 'start' and 'stop' clearly marked.
You will learn:
- Why crafting the first moment is crucial
- Why you need to quickly & efficiently craft specific relationships to all Persons, Places, Things, and Events
- Why Thru Lines will save you in a re-direct situation
- How Clichés make you the CD's best friend
- How to differentiate quickly between multiple characters
- Why Titles of Scenes are important
- & Other key tools for Mastering On Camera Auditioning
NYC: MASTER THE ONCAMERA AUDITION DropIn Class Nov 9
There are no refunds with cancellation. If you need to, please find someone to replace your spot. Help us out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with that person's name and email address. See ya soon!